[DGD] [Melville] color and IMUD3

bkennedyjr at mindspring.com bkennedyjr at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 22 03:49:45 CET 2002

You will first need to apply the ansi patch.  Which, depending on if you are running the windows version or a unix emulator, you will need to recompile the code.  It will compile under VC++ 6.0 by turning the optimization down to 1.

The TMI mudlib has a nice ANSI.c file you can use to get started once you have applied the patch.

I don't remember where I got the patch but i'm sure someone here can direct you to it.

dgd at list.imaginary.com wrote:
> All,

With DGD 1.2p1 and Melville 0.9 on win2k(sorry)...

Two questions:

First, can someone please suggest a good resource on adding color to a
DGD-driven MUD?

Second, I'd like to get IMUD3 working.  I've seen the post in the
archives regarding IMUD3_d.c, but it required a network patch that was
for DGD 1.1 (plus, I'm on a win2k box).  Can someone please point me to
a URL or provide some info on how to get IMUD3 working on top of DGD
1.2p1?

Thanks all,
John Ruiz
Junior, IST @ Penn State