[DGD] Bugs in objectd

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sat Jan 26 07:43:04 CET 2002

  Not surprisingly, I've found some bugs in my objectd and specifically
its handling of remove_program.  If you were (God forbid) using my
pre-alpha objectd in a production MUD, look over and fix those bugs or
contact me for my updated version, soon to appear on the appropriate web
pages.
  This will be the last mailing list notification of bugs in the objectd
regardless of their number or severity -- all further bug updates will
appear on the objectd's page under my MUDLib page --
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/mudlib".
  Please pardon the extra traffic.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!