[DGD] applying patches?

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sat Jan 26 08:07:33 CET 2002

  You'll need a patching utility.  "Patch" is easiest.  It comes
preinstalled on basically every linux distrib as a random development
tool, or you can get the Cygwin tools on Windows which come with patch.

  For the command-line options to use, I recommend
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Config.html#DGDExperimental"

  But then, I would :-)

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!