[DGD] compile host pc

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sat Jan 26 09:23:23 CET 2002

  Do these errors occur in the stable versions of DGD, only the
experimental?  If the experimental, check for files ending in .rej which
would mean the patching was unsuccessful.  If so, that's your problem.
  Otherwise -- what version of DGD?

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!