[DGD] 1.2.36

Michael J. Bacon mj.bacon at gte.net
Wed Jan 30 15:44:28 CET 2002

	Just curious if you had considered adding distributed server support to
this <whatever-it-will-be-called> product.  It seems like it would be a
logical extension of multiprocessor support.  Or, if it's something you
don't want to implement at the driver level, it would be nice if there were
some kfuns that a mudlib could use to handle remote objects.

Thanks;
Michael.