[DGD] getting a lib working

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Thu Jul 18 21:48:34 CEST 2002

  Phantasmal includes a file called PROBLEMS which contains
troubleshooting information.  At least one or two of them look rather like
what you're seeing.  Have you already checked and made sure that your
problem isn't described in that file?  For instance, have you installed
the Kernel MUDLib in the location it wants it?

  What platform are you running on?  Linux, Windows, or other?  There may
be some backslash funny business on Windows, and it may affect your
absolute paths.  I don't run on Windows so I can't give you any more
specifics, but if somebody else can, I *will* post them on
phantasmal.sourceforge.net for the edification of the vulgar :-)

  Does Phantasmal successfully write to its logfile, "log/System.log"?  If
so, what does it write?

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!