[DGD] Still wondering...

John West McKenna john at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jul 24 10:27:35 CEST 2002

Rickard Nilsson writes:

>I'm still wondering if there are any HTTP-daemon to DGD...

This was discussed recently, but I can't remember if anyone had any code
for it.  Check the archives.

It's very easy to write a simple HTTP server.  I've done one myself.  It
was nowhere near standard compliant, and only supported the most basic
features, but it worked.  Make that "feature": you say "GET", it gives you
a file.  That's it.

It'd probably be easier to write your own than to get this code working
outside inferno, but I'll dig it up if you want to see it.  It's very VERY
simple and stupid.

John