[DGD] Nasty Problem - Please Help

John Ruiz jruiz at psu.edu
Mon Mar 11 20:03:00 CET 2002

>Some friends and I have been working on a new DGD MUD
>for about five months now and we are hoping to open
>for beta testing sometime during the summer.
>
>We're using an extremely modified Melville lib.

Although I don't think I can help you with your problem, I'd be
extremely interested in seeing what you've got when you open for beta
testing.  A number of friends and I have been modifying the Melville lib
for a long while also, and I'd love to - perhaps - glean some ideas from
you and even trade some Melville War Stories?

On your question: I assume that you've checked to make sure you haven't
defined CHANNELS anywhere else within the mud?

John Ruiz