[DGD] Phantasmal/DGD doc site change, Phantasmal 0.006

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Mar 19 02:55:44 CET 2002

As the signature below suggests, I've moved my DGD documentation site to
SourceForge at "http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD". If your previous
links to site are below the top level, they may have already begun
breaking.  Any new bookmarks should begin with
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net" to ensure future utility.

The Phantasmal MUDLib, now at "http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net" has just
released version 0.006 which is primarily different in its support for
containers and a detail-like object type called "nodesc".  I've also been
quietly adding tutorials and additional documentation, as the most
attentive among you may have noticed :-)

I'm also going to transition from a private development process using
BitKeeper to a standard SourceForge CVS environment -- as I do so, more of
my unreleased work will be publicly available.  I've been putting this off
until the directory structure is pretty solid, as it now should be.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!