[DGD] Mudlibs?

George Reese gerlist at imaginary.com
Wed Mar 20 20:54:31 CET 2002

The site is down for the moment. The machine it was on had a power supply
failure, and I am in the middle of restoring all the services that were
formerly on that machine, including ftp. I hope to have it back working this
weekend.

There are full backups so nothing is lost from the site.

I apologize for the downtime.

-George