[DGD] Mudlibs?

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Thu Mar 21 04:51:45 CET 2002

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Vladimir I. Lazarenko wrote:
>       been reading this list for a while. Are there any mudlibs for
>       DGD available?

  Please check my site at "http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD".  Under
the section on "Downloading, Compiling and Configuring DGD" you'll find a
largish list of MUDLibs including all major ones.
  Under "http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/Kernel", the section on
"The Kernel MUDLib and Inheritance" you'll find a discussion of the
inheritance issue you raise.  Only one MUDLib that I'm aware of,
Phantasmal, allows you to circumvent this, and Phantasmal does only with a
"%full_rebuild" command which rebuilds *everything* -- faster than a
reboot, but still a bit much.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!