[DGD] Mudlibs?

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 21 05:34:51 CET 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 02:56:11AM +0100, Vladimir I. Lazarenko wrote:
> Hello Erwin,
>
> Hmm. and if i inherit it into auto.c object?
> Will i be able to use it whereever?

You don't _inherit_ things into the auto object, you'll have to
#include them into it.  But yes, if you do that, you will be able to
use it whenever.

Now, personally I'd consider that really bad form and would prefer to
have something like /lib/sprintf.c available for the objects that
actually _need_ it.  But maybe that's just me, I like to keep the
auto-object(s) lean and mean, makes it less likely that security or
consistency bugs creep in.

Oh, and your reminder of the day:

> EH> Aside: Responding after that which is relevant would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>