[DGD] Inherits.

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 21 06:06:38 CET 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 05:59:05AM +0100, Vladimir I. Lazarenko wrote:
[...]
> hmm. let's take my situation as an example.
> I have a thingie called channel_d (Melville mudlib).
> If i make changes to channel_d and then issue 'update channel_d.c'
> my changes are not there.
>
> Am I doing anything wrong?

Unfortunately I can't tell that from the information you're providing.

Is channel_d.c an object inherited by others, or is it a standalone
(daemon type) object?  Another problem here is I don't know enough
about the Melville lib to know what the 'update' command does. :-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>