[DGD] Printing out nil?

Jay Shaffstall jshaffst at netwalk.com
Sun Mar 24 04:55:18 CET 2002

Keith,

> > This is using version 1.2p1 of DGD, as
> > I've had trouble
> > getting sources compiled on my machine to use the
> > later versions.
>
>You need to use version 1.2 (not 1.2p1) to apply the
>patches.  You also need a UNIX-like patch utility and
>a zip utility that can read gzip files.

Thanks for the info.  In a couple of weeks I'm going to take another crack
at getting DGD to compile, this time using the Cygwin tools.  I'll be back
to bug the list if I have problems I can't figure out.

For now, though, using the 1.2p1 binaries allows me to do some basic
development.  Pretty soon, though, I'll want to start using some of those
new features.

Regards,
Jay