[DGD] parse_string lpc

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Thu Mar 28 15:02:12 CET 2002

> is the grammar of lpc .c files that are accepted by compile_object
> available as parse_string grammar? is there a way to find it out
> dynamically (in effect such as a kfun query_driver_grammar()) ?

If you're asking if there is a way to query DGD for the current grammar,
on parse_string() format, that it uses to parse LPC, the answer is no --
I've also on occasion thought that would be a really neat thing for the
driver to export. May be rather non-trivial, though, since DGD does not
use parse_string() functionality internally to compile LPC.

Zell