[DGD] Patches and the Current Version

Alex Swavely mud at swavely.net
Wed May 1 22:45:26 CEST 2002

I am reasonably new to the list, and until I got here, the newest DGD I
could find was 1.1 (at lysator).

Now finding that Dworkin has his own FTP site for the "bleeding edge"
versions, however downloading 1.2 and then 43 individual patches to bring
it up to date is rather daunting.

Since I'd like to play around with Phantasmal a bit to see if I like it,
and it's requirement of 1.2.23 or greater, it leaves me at this:

Could someone who is already AT .44 generate a 1.2->1.2.44 patch, or even
a 1.2->1.2.40 patch?  It would allow those of us who are just coming round
get up to date in short order, and might prove the catalyst to encourage
more participation...  :)