[DGD] Melville 0.9

Billie Kennedy bkennedyjr at mindspring.com
Fri May 3 13:56:34 CEST 2002

I appreciate the thought.  It was more a FYI since when I had the problem a year ago no one seemed to be able to help.  It was resolved in a short period of time after I figured out what was going on.  It was slightly frustrating at the time.

I just found it odd that the version I used was broke for me right out of the box.  And have subsequently seen several people with this problem.  They posted to the list and got the same response I did.  So it would be nice that any fixed version address this in some way.  Even if it is a text file explaining how to fix it since not everyone likes to use UNIX.

Thanks.