[DGD] imud3d.c has moved

James Tait JTait at wyrddreams.demon.co.uk
Mon May 20 15:30:50 CEST 2002

Hi all,

although what web access logs I get seem to suggest that I'm getting no
hits whatsoever, I thought I'd better post an update as a matter of
courtesy. :)

I remember someone asking me (somewhere towards the back end of last year)
for details of the InterMUD3 Daemon I wrote.  Well it's moved due to a bit
of a site move-around, and can now be found at:

http://www.wyrddreams.demon.co.uk/projects/mud/imud3d.c

It's still in the shocking state it was before, but the contact details
have been updated.

Cheers,

JT
--
| James Tait                         | ICQ# 17834893                      |