[DGD] GurbaLib available...

Erlend Simonsen fudge at planetarion.com
Thu Oct 3 14:10:09 CEST 2002

Sorry for not announcing it here myself, but I've been busy having a
life for once (got engaged two weeks ago. Wheee. =)

Seeing as I probably won't have much time if any to work on it ever
again, I figured I'd put it up for download, and let people do whatever
they want with it. If I can help someone get started with mud coding or
just have fun, all the better.

Anyways, it needs the network patch to fire up at all, the ansi patch
also makes things look a bit better.

I'm willing to provide some support via email if someone decides to give
it a go.

Enough dribble from me, have a good one.

Erlend M. Simonsen
http://home.online.no/~erlesimo/