[DGD] GurbaLib

Derek Baron dbaron_ks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 20:39:25 CEST 2002

I've compiled the dgd sources that come with GurbaLib for Windows. It's
zipped up. I removed the src files and added the <data> directory under the
lib (/kernel/daemons/data I think) because the security_d.c was complaining
about not being able to save itself)

Get it via here: http://www.heaven7mud.org/dgd/Gurba-0.40-Win.zip

If you unzip into c:\, all you need to do is double click on dgd.mud to
start it up on port 3000.

On another note, I took a stab at porting the networking stuff to 1.2p2 but
wasn't sure what to do with the new send_message kfun. Seems to be in
competition with the one from the networking package. There's some other
changes made to things like the _frame_ definition that make the port more
work than I'm willing to do right now...

Hope this is want you wanted, L8r,
Derek