[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Dannic dannic at orpgs.com
Mon Oct 28 18:58:02 CET 2002

You can compile the driver with VC++ 6.0.  You will
need to turn optimization either off or to 1.  You will
also need to download the latest service pack for VC++
which should be found under the Visual Studio service
pack 5.  Install the service pack and compile away.

If you have an older version of the binaries you might
have to insert two files into the project.  This should
be resolved with the newer binaries.  These files are
sdata.c and sdata.h.

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, "Albert Deinbeck" wrote:

> [...]
porting
> and compiling under
> > > windows.
> >
> > DGD is already ported to VC++; look in src/host/pc
> for details.  If
>
> does "src/host/pc" refer to ftp.imaginary.com? I
cannot
> connect to that
> server. Is any authorization necessary?
>
> Albert

Ever Play an online game?  Like to RP?

Visit

Online Role Playing Games
http://www.orpgs.com

for your source of information about Online games.