[DGD] driver->interrupt question

Jay Shaffstall jshaffst at netwalk.com
Thu Sep 5 02:38:58 CEST 2002

This may not be a DGD problem at all, but this list seemed like the place
to start.  I'm running a fairly recent patch of DGD that was compiled under
Cygwin.  So I run the driver through a Windows command prompt.

If I close the command prompt, or use ctrl-C to interrupt the driver, I
don't get a call to the interrupt function in driver.  I used to get that
call back when I was running the Windows version of 1.2p1.

Has anyone seen this problem and worked out what to do about it?

Thanks,
Jay