[DGD] DGD n00bie Question #1

Martyn Ashworth m.ashworth at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 19:05:18 CEST 2003

> I don't know what DGD and kernel library version you are using, but
> with the latest in either the 1.2 or the experimental development line,
> I get a much more verbose error message.

OK. ready for this?

If i run the same code on a Linux box (running DGD 1.2p3, compiled with ANSI
patch) it works fine. IF i run the same code on my windows 98 machine
running the binary version (says it is 1.2p3 aswell) i get that error.

So i've moved onto the linux box.

Thanks for the help anyway people. I thought i was going stupid.

-=[MJ]=-
Chewing the Cud