[DGD] Does anybody have a copy of GurbaLib?

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 08:58:30 CET 2003

  It appears that the GurbaLib site is down, and it's
been gone long enough that I don't have high hopes
that it'll come back.

  While it was up, did anybody get a copy of GurbaLib?
 I've got one on an old, disconnected hard drive
somewhere, but it'd be much easier for me if somebody
had one just sitting around.

  If you can give me a copy, I can put it up for
download on my DGD site.  Based on when Erlend
announced that it was downloadable, I *don't* think
we're going to see new development on it any decade
soon, so I'd like to keep it available somewhere...

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com