[DGD] Impressed with DGD

Christopher Darque thedarque at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 23:43:30 CET 2003

--- Christopher Allen <ChristopherA at skotos.net> wrote:

> If you are considering a game for us, either using your own library

First let me say thanks for the effort of cutting and pasting
all that info, I appreciate it and I have saved it for serious
study. I am fairly familiar with HTML and Pueblo, but I know
very little about ActiveX.

Second, where might I find more technical docs on the Skotos
systems?  If I do decide to propose this to your Company I
would almost certainly use your Lib as the starting point.

Your use of non-telnet clients does open up some interesting
possibilities, such as a split screen with the room visual
at the top and a scrolling text box below for everything
else.

A.T
(-)

=====