[DGD] Invitation

Christopher Darque thedarque at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 01:29:33 CET 2003

--- Par Winzell <zell at skotos.net> wrote:

> Since you published the invitation on a large mailing list
> I'm going to assume you were actually inviting everyone.

Quite correct, so obvious I forgot to say it.

> You may just want to pitch the relevant people at Skotos
> on this idea  without further ado... they may well be
> interested.

Probably going to do it, but I still have some things to
learn.  Since this is not really a solo project I am also
waiting to learn what my potential teammates might want
to do.  I am wondering if building the game on our own
host and then taking that to Skotos might not have some
real advantages.

But this is the sort of thing that belongs on my Site,
for now at least.

Darque
(-)

=====