[DGD] Commercial Licenses?

Gary muphicks at mups.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 20:52:56 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 18:53, Alan Wood wrote:
> DGD is mentioned as one of the few mud servers that
> can be used commercially.
>
> There is some confusion on my side who to contact in
> regards to this.  The readme states that after 2001
> the rights reverted back to BeeHive, but the websites
> state that Skotos (sp?) still have rights.
>
> Can anyone clear this up?
>
> I've sent email to both locations, and received no
> love to support the futher development of DGD by
> buying a license (if it is reasonable).

I'm not too sure anymore :( AFAIK The company that used
to deal with the licenses either went bankrupt or stopped
dealing with DGD, not sure which.

Unless anyone else knows anything, I guess you could try
emailing Dworkin about the matter. Although I guess he'll
read your post here so you may not have to :P

Just in case, heres his email address:  felix at dworkin.nl

As to whether he is now dealing with licensing I've no
idea.

Gary.