[DGD] Increase Objects

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 1 19:38:54 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 10:23:27AM -0800, Ryan Elgram wrote:
> I meant overall speed. Disk I/O included. But That is great information.

Faster harddisk \
Bigger harddisk  \__ Happier & faster DGD.
Faster computer  /
More memory     /

But I'm sure you could've figured that one out yourself.  Specific
bottlenecks depend entirely on what your config looks like.

And please, next time you want to ask another question because the
first one didn't work for you, say so.  Trying to make it sound like
we misunderstood your original one is just rude.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>