[DGD] Problem with too many functions.

Alphoen alphoen at svartvinter.net
Fri Jan 3 01:45:36 CET 2003

I've asked you before, and now I'm desperate.
I'm using the 2.4.5-lib for dgd-1.2 and it seems that my player-file(and
living since it's inherited)
together has too many functions. I've tried to change the numbers in the
if-statement above the
error-messages "too many functions declared" and "too many undefined
functions" to 500.
There is also something, I think it's an array(not sure, never been into
c-coding before), that looks
like this in the file control.c in src/comp/
    functions = ALLOC(cfunc, 256);
    variables = ALLOC(dvardef, 256);
I've changed those values to 501 and re-compiled dgd. Then it gives me a
"Segmention fault".
I've been trying all sort of combinations and figured out that one of the
if-statements i described before
MUST be 255. It doesn't make any sense to me. I hope some of you know how to
"hack" this or
maybe there's a patch for this problem.
I got some answears last time i asked, but I didn't really understand how to
do. I got the tip to
"change byte to int" but since I never been into c-coding or such things,
that's almost impossible
for me to figure out. I would be really greatful for any help.

Regards, Alphoen.