[DGD] melville

John Arnold astial26 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 06:36:55 CET 2003

Thank you for your fast reply.

>Two questions, if I may:
>
>1) Where did you download the mudlib, and
>2) What version do you have?

Oh, that's the problem. I originally got a copy of 0.9.1 when you
first released it and it didn't have the config file. I then had a
major crash and lost all my files. Only now am I able to get going
again on my project and as I went back through the archives I could
not find any link/page(at least that worked for me) for where I
could get melville(granted, I did not search them all again). That's
why I figured it would be easier to just post and ask, I didn't know
you realsed it again with the config file that's why I specifically
asked 'with the melmud config file'.

So I guess the short answer would be that I didn't get your mudlib
from a site without the config file, I just couldn't find a site
to get your mudlib.

Thanks for your time and help