[DGD] Multi-IP hosts

criados at xtramud.mud-dns.com criados at xtramud.mud-dns.com
Fri Mar 28 01:31:17 CET 2003

>> Are we ever going to see a config option for the binding IP?
>>
>> It would make more sense that always added an inet_aton() into
>> connect.c for those that don't wish to bind to every available IP
>> address.
>
> This takes about an hour to implement. Do it, and publish the patch.
>
> Zell

I tried adding a config option and broke the config parser in a nasty way,
ended up stripping it out and writing a much smaller version.

That is to say, I have no idea what Dworkin's code is doing there and I
don't want to strip it out as I am sure it is there for a good reason. So
if someone could tell me how to add a new config file parameter properly,
I'll write the rest of the patch :)