[DGD] Rlimits weirdness...

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 01:10:52 CEST 2003

  I wanted to use call_limited, but it's static.  And
rather than making every upgraded() call in every
object use it manually (definite security hole, and
inconvenient), I'd have to do the same thing from
ObjectD, which can't get at some of the information it
would need to do that.

  So for the moment I just have two rlimits calls
surrounding the call_other.  It looks silly, but it
works.

  I still find it very odd that the Kernel Library
allows that, but disallows it with only one call.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com