[DGD] Re: another brief question, about clone instance numbering

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:38:16 CEST 2004

>From: Erwin Harte <harte at is-here.com>
>I think trying this out in practice takes as much if not less time as
>writing an email to the list.  Have you? :-)

You already know the answer; why would I ask a question if I already knew
the answer? And in this particular case it does not take less time, as
kernel lib no longer works with my driver after I upgraded it, and my lib is
not in a functional state at the moment, plus I'd have to understand the
kernel lib more, in order to understand how to perform the check, and I know
as much about the kernel lib now as I always have. The only lib I understand
is mine. So, it takes as much if not less time to receive an answer here. A
single sentence is all it takes, but it seems you'd rather have me go on an
unnecessary rat-race than give me that sentence.