[DGD] The function call_other

Ludvig Lejon ludde at lejon.biz
Mon Aug 23 17:45:37 CEST 2004

Thanks.
I have another question. I edited the auto object before to call the
create() function every time a new object is cloned.
I added the following to the function clone_object:
if(function_exists("create", retobj)) {
  retobj->create();
    }
I noticed that this only affects the objects beeing cloned, not the ones
called for the first time. If another object does
"/obj/an-object"->display_text() the create() doesn't get called. I'm
wondering. Can I rewrite the function compile_object in auto to?

Thanks.

/ Ludvig Lejon