[DGD] SkotOS 2.0

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Mon Aug 30 20:24:24 CEST 2004

Matt Holmes wrote:

> I would be VERY interested in this, if you are looking for experienced LPC
> coders to volunteer :) Are you talking about volunteers from inside
> SkotosTech, or volunteers from the outside world? :)

Oh, most definitely from the outside world! I'll probably be stingy with
direct commit priviliges, but that just means I want to moderate patches
as they come in. I hope for SkotOS to blossom into quite the open source
project.

It should also be mentioned that the further we get towards 2.0, the
less of the code is pure LPC. Some of the modules are almost exclusively
Merry/SAM, especially the web-application ones. Not everybody will need
to be a hardcore LPC architect.

Zell