[DGD] SkotOS 2.0

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Mon Aug 30 21:28:27 CEST 2004

Matt Holmes wrote:
>> 1.9.9 has a whole lot more code in it and 2.0, which should feature
>> most of the existing SkotOS 1.* code, is a truly massive
>> undertaking. By then I hope to have a couple of other volunteers
>> working on the project.
>
> I would be VERY interested in this, if you are looking for
> experienced LPC coders to volunteer :) Are you talking about
> volunteers from inside SkotosTech, or volunteers from the outside
> world? :)

Par is talking about volunteers from the outside world.

However, if there are people are serious, and would like to peek at current
SkotOS 1.*, and are willing to sign an NDA, I'll consider letting you on the
Skotos Seven server, where currently a number of our games are being created
using the 1.* codebase.

-- Christopher Allen