[DGD] Any Interest in reformatted Archives?

Michael McKiel crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 8 03:46:51 CET 2004

I've done the 98-99 one thus far. For ease of viewing as a HUGE text file.
Took a little longer than I would of liked. The comparitive file sizes are:
Original: 1287K, Modified: 768K
About 13,000 lines chopped out. I took out most of the email header
information, most Sig's. and any posts that were quoted in full as the next
message. the Format as follows: 2 lines of 78 dashes and 2 blank lines.
Msg-ID, Date, From, Subject:
If theres any interest in this at'all will get around to do the other
text-file archives. And if not, think I might just suffer thru them as is
then ;) cuz took too long for JUST me *grin*
*** Sample Below ***