[DGD] accessd.c filter_from_file ??

Michael McKiel crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 10 22:53:22 CET 2004

 --- "Felix A. Croes" <felix at dworkin.nl> wrote: > Michael McKiel
<crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > I was wondering if someone could explain this function's syntax, the
> > access[file .. file] makes sense, but the rest looks quite strange.
> > access[file + "/" .. file + "0"] ??
> > why would file be appended with a zero?
>
> Check out the ASCII codes of '/' and '0'.

Ok, '/' == 47, and '0' == 48...

but its adding "/" not '/' or '0'

the data/access file has no 0's, and the different access levels are 1 2 3
with an array or string, array[1 .. 2] would return the data between those 2
points, so with a mapping, access[string .. string2] would give you the data
between those 2 points? But where is --> file + "0" , I don't see it anywhere
and I really can't figure out what this is doing :P
Is the fact that it doesn't exist somehow relevant to what it is doing?