[DGD] Re: My idea for the DGD driver - validate

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:19:23 CET 2004

OK, I've run into a problem with overriding call_other. When calling the
original function, how do I pass on the original last argument? Since the
... operator has converted it into an array, doing ::call_other(obj,
function, args) will pass on args as an array, so the function will convert
that into an array containing an array, which is most likely not what the
function is expecting to receive! Is there a way around this?