[DGD] DGD mailing list stats

Colin Ross c.ross at cantab.net
Tue Feb 17 10:30:28 CET 2004

> > Noah, have you given up mudlib coding for cloning experiments?
>
>   It's for the same reason I'm a most-prolific poster twice:  I have an
> old account at a different domain that I used to use for all DGD
> traffic.

He's not the only one either... there is a certain "E. Harte" as
well as "Erwin Harte", variations on a theme of "Josh Dady" and
a suspicious character by the name of "Win Parzell" who has cropped
up in the past.

Over time, these will be made more consistent, and generally will
tend towards the latest version of a person's name (unless they
have a preference).

Colin