[DGD] A simple lib

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:27:25 CET 2004

>From: "Felix A. Croes" <felix at dworkin.nl>

>This sounds like it could be a bug fixed in 1.2p1 or thereabouts.  The
>most recent stable version of DGD (also for Windows) is 1.2p3.
>
>Alternatively, it may be some sort of infinite loop in LPC code.  By
>default, LPC threads have no resource limits, and in such a case there
>will be no "out of ticks" error.

I have upgraded to 1.2p3 and there is no difference. I am certain there is
no infinite loop in the code. Right now the connection is immediately
dropped when I attempt to connect (which I think happens when the user
object fails to load, if it is successful it just hangs around forever and
won't print any subsequent messages).

If someone could try run the lib themselves they might notice what is
wrong...