[DGD] A simple lib

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 19:27:29 CET 2004

>From: "Felix A. Croes" <felix at dworkin.nl>

>Bugs I noticed immediately:
>
>driver::runtime_error() doesn't do anything with errors,  so there
>is no message for them.

The reason I left this empty is because DGD seems to report runtime errors
in its Window anyway, and making another entry here causes runtime errors to
be reported twice. Is this intended behaviour?

>driver::telnet_connect() recompiles /sys/user every time, that's probably
>not what you want.

I understand that it isn't what I want. The only reason I have it like this
is due to 'tweaking', i.e. I'm making sure it isn't the clone() function
I've defined that is the problem. My clone() function is OK, right?