[DGD] A simple lib

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:01:22 CET 2004

I have reimplented my clone() function as Erwin Harte described, and made
sure that telnet_connect() was using it and that I wasn't abusing the
compile_object() function. I've also enabled runtime error reporting by
uncommenting the line that was there. This was useful, because now when I
attempt to connect I see the following: "Insufficient arguments for function
telnet_connect". This would seem very helpful, but after scanning the docs
it would seem telnet_connect expects only one argument (port) ?

Also bear in mind that the driver window still will not close after I've
started the MUD unless forced by the task manager, which would seem to be a
bug...