[DGD] Re: A simple lib

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:04:46 CET 2004

>From: Erwin Harte <harte at is-here.com>

>Fix sys/driver.c's inherit_program() the same way you fixed
>call_object(), then try again?

Funnily enough, I never fixed call_object(), it was always like that! Must
have been a lapse in my attention. ;)

Incidently, what you suggested did help... however I've noticed something
that is -definitely- a bug. The errors "Insufficient arguments" and "Too
many arguments" are the wrong way around! Basically it objected to me having
1 parameter in the function open() in user.c by saying "insufficient
arguments", so I tried giving it no parameters and it reported "Too many
arguments". Just how many arguments does open() take? The document says 1,
but this driver doesn't like it.