What the... (was: Re: [DGD] Persistance)

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 02:27:36 CET 2004

  If the post I just replied to is the one you mean,
maybe it's just flakiness in getting to *you*.  Email
does that sometimes.  It's part of the way the servers
work.  That's why you don't get a "couldn't send"
notification for three days or five days in many cases
-- sometimes it really does take that long to be
delivered, though not often these days.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com