[DGD] Re: lf in #define

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:28:58 CET 2004

>From: Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com>
>   Ah!  Sorry about that.  As it says, it's adapted
>from an older LPC textbook.  I've removed most stuff
>that doesn't work in DGD, but not everything (as you
>just discovered!)
>
>   That example is from Ronny Wikh's older LPC
>textbook, which wasn't written for DGD.
>
>   Anyway, I'll fix the example.

My problem still remains, however (I did say it didn't work regardless of
how I treated the string), so if someone actually knows what is wrong,
please tell me!

If its any use, here's my original line:

#define IS_PROTECTED_FROM_DESTRUCT(X) IS_AUTO(X) || \
	IS_DRIVER(X) && !IS_DRIVER(previous_object()) || \
	IS_USER(X) && !IS_USER(previous_object())

Syntax error, just like:

#define "blah blah " + \
"blah"