[DGD] Recursion in recompile(), is this correct?

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 22:49:23 CET 2004

>From: Par Winzell <zell at skotos.net>
>Perhaps in the interest of respecting the time of all the people on this
>list, you could make a habit of searching through them each time you are
>about to hit 'return' on a question that we've already answered half a
>dozen times in the past half-decade.

Or you could exercise your right not to answer my question. By asking here
I'm saving time. The alternative is to search the mailing list archives
which would usually take longer, and I don't have the foresight to know
whether what is in the mailing list archives will answer my question
satisfactorily, or even at all. I don't need to respect other peoples time
if they already respect their own time by only replying when they can afford
to and want to. I respect my time by asking questions on the list.

Its interesting that you object to answering a question that you've answered
other people before. Repeating yourself is easier than having to think about
what you're typing. I have surmised that this list is for asking questions
and giving answers. It can't be either one because one requires the other.
If I ask a question that you've grown bored of answering, then save yourself
from the boredom and don't answer. I'll take the hint.