[DGD] List etiquette

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 19:14:04 CET 2004

--- Billie Kennedy <dannic at orpgs.com> wrote:
> I still think a forum based discussion would be
> better for some of these discussions.

  Do you mean because it's roughly organized by
thread/topic?

  My take on this was that the stuff should be
discussed by email, skimmed, and the best content put
onto web pages.  That's how my pages started, and
(when I have the time) a major way that they grow.  So
far that seems to be best for presentation -- our new
guy seems to have read my web pages, but not the
mailing list archives nor the Phantasmal forums.  He's
not the only one in that respect, though he's the most
vocal in quite awhile.

  Then again, I know of no other DGD forums, and I
doubt he's interested in Phantasmal, so he might have
read such forums if they had existed.  I wouldn't
think so, though, not if he ignored (much-linked) list
archives.  You can view those archives by thread
already, at least the ones after 1997.

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com