[DGD] Geir Harald Hansen's object manager

Matt Tolton mtolton at jditechnologies.com
Thu Jul 1 07:20:48 CEST 2004

Hello folks,

I've been fiddling around with DGD for the last week or so and decided
to try out Geir's object manager.  It compiles fine, and I'm able to set
it as the object manager, but after that when I attempt to compile an
object, I'm getting an "Array index out of range" error.  I believe I've
tracked it down to the **issues array that is getting the out of range
error.  I will work on figuring out why this is happening if need be,
but I was hoping someone might have tried it and know already what the
problem is.  I've searched through all of the list archives and I think
I've read pretty much all the messages from 2000 forward and I can't
seem to find anything regarding it.  Any assistance would be
appreciated.

As long as I'm sending an email to the list, I have to say:  Noah, your
website is fantastic and has been extremely helpful in learning DGD and
LPC.  Thanks for your time and effort.

-Matt