[DGD] 1.2.85

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Thu Mar 11 16:33:50 CET 2004

"Colin Ross" <c.ross at cantab.net> wrote:

> > Dworkin wrote:
> > This is the last of the planned big modifications to DGD before 1.3.
> > From now on, it will be all bugfixes and minor changes.  Since I
> > think the current version is pretty stable, I urge everyone to
> > download it and try it out.
>
> What's planned for 1.3?  Anything exciting?  (Though I don't know
> what I would suggest including as being exciting, but I might
> get excited at something you have planned to include :)

For after the 1.3 release, you mean?  Nothing very exciting, at least
not for DGD itself.

I intend to release 1.3 when I have DGD/MP working and and ready for
distribution.  The DGD/MP version number at that point will also be
1.3.  After that, I foresee a time (at least a year) of DGD/MP tuning
for various platforms.  As is already the case, my development effort
will go into DGD/MP, while DGD merely trails and stays compatible.
So DGD will become like the stable releases, except that there will
be patches more often.

So, no big changes for a while.  On the other hand, I intend to write
more documentation, especially for LPC.